There is just a flash on which something is written, how to recognize what is there?
- There are text recognition libraries, but they are limited
- To get the picture you need the coordinates flash
- There is a method that copies a specific screen area to a bitmap.
- There are special libraries that capture and sound
- From the pictures you can record video, but this is not rational, not only because of the size, but also because of the quality
- ADOBE Flash is a complex system, this is not for you doc and not xls, you will not be able to read it, only to lose
- Specify for yourself what it means "WHAT IS THERE?" and for what purpose.
- Tip: in this case it is better to cooperate with the source of Flash