Good day!

I have a question about the name. On the Internet on each forum there is a form for entering messages with a BB code on top, etc. ...

I'm looking for a ready-made version (framework so to speak). For example, as in DLE. I am sure there is such a thing on the Internet (I even found a couple of options myself), but I won’t know how to call it. Tell me, please, how this thing is called and, if possible, give a couple of links to sites where it can be downloaded.

I myself once long stumbled upon such a thing, but at that time I did not need it.

    1 answer 1 - convenient, I use it myself