Tell me what the problem is with me. If there is an opportunity, throw off in the comments of the article with a detailed description of this topic.
- Download mysql-connector-java - *. Jar at http://www.mysql.com/downloads/connector/j
- Add to your project in the
Build Pathmysql-connector-java - *. Jar
- Add to CLASSPATH environment variables with the value "path / to / mysql-connector-java / mysql-connector-java-. Jar " (without quotes; specify not only the path, but also mysql-connector-java-. Jar )
- Just in case, do not use Russian characters on the way. I'm not sure about this, but it seems like there was a mistake because of this
In the project of the eclipse you need to add j connector, which can be found in the folder with the installed mysql. Also, the cause of the error may be the presence of the Russian language in the path to the file / project
I agree with the previous answer. I just wanted to add myself:
- Apparently, the loader did not find the driver class, i.e. either you forgot to add it (jar-file to the library), or you forgot to "write" variables, or you forgot to "update" the project.
- If you are not well-versed in Eclipse, I advise you to take a closer look at NetBeans (medium + russified menu, less detailed guides, connecting libraries out of the box).