Good day, gentlemen!
I decided to start learning C #, I have basic concepts about a variable, about a function, and what a cycle is. Which book would you recommend? There are a lot of them, and I do not know which one to choose.
Which one of these?
- C # 2010 programming language and .NET 4 platform - Andrew Troelsen
- C # 4.0 and the .NET 4 platform for professionals - Christian Nagel
- CLR via C #. Programming on the Microsoft .NET Framework 4.0 in C # - Jeffrey Richter
- C #. Programming for Professionals - John Skit
- C # 4.0. Complete Guide - Herbert Shildt