Profession web designer
A web designer is a type of designer. All the classic qualities of a designer should be inherent in him, because his task is to make a design that is logical and pleasing to the eye, which will be posted on the site. In addition to websites, web designers develop banners, online postcards, and electronic presentations. In a word, everything that somehow concerns the graphic display on the Internet pages.
The specifics of the work of a web designer:
Advantages of the profession:
- With due experience and qualification, the demand in the labor market,
- Not limited to a single country
- The ability to work remotely
- The web design market provides great opportunities for professional growth,
- Any design error is fixable.
- You can implement almost any idea without cash costs,
- Decent pay.
- Working in this area is as hard as any other
- It is difficult to change such a creative profession
- Often the artistic vision of the customer and the performer do not match. Because of this, one has either to convince of the need for a specific design decision, or to agree with the amendments.
Higher education is welcome, as well as core courses, but if there is none, pay attention to the portfolio. Need to know: Adobe Photoshop. It is desirable to know: Corel Draw, Illustrator, Macromedia Flash, HTML / СSS.