Good afternoon community.
What we have:
1. 1s enterprise 8.2 №1
2. 1s enterprise 8.2 No. 2
3. 1c data conversion
What we do:
1. Create exchange rules in 1c data conversion
2. We unload data from 1c of enterprise number 1 by the rules
3. We load the data in 1C enterprise number 2
What is the problem:
Empty contractors are created in the main group, and it is not clear why.
What is strange:
1. In the event "After loading" all new counterparties are placed in the appropriate group - Object. Parent = Directories. Contractors. Find by Code ...
2. Changing matched counterparties is prohibited, you can only create new ones. So these are not old zero counterparties.
3. These "empty" counterparties do not even have a code. Although the export rules enable the checkbox "Generate code if it is not set"
1. Why can they form?
2. How can you avoid creating them?
If you need any additional information - say.