Good day to all!
When working with javaFX, in particular using Scene Builder, I encountered the following problem ...
- There is an fxml file containing an anchor pane (fxml is obtained from the Scene Builder);
- For Anchor Pane is not set Controller Class.
- This fxml is loaded into the Java Application using FXMLLoader.
It is necessary:
- After downloading this very Anchor Pane set it to the value of the Controller Class. (something like setControllerClass)
- This is necessary in order to load the same fxml, but hang different handlers on them.
Question: Is it possible, and if so, how is it implemented?
Thank you in advance!