I am new to C # programming and want to learn software development through testing. I read books, forums, I watch videos, but everywhere so far what I've seen or read, the example is shown at the beginning, without even reaching the full realization of at least one class. The eyes see, the brain seems to understand, but I do not do it). I can not force myself not to look at the whole project as a whole. Prompt can eat where intelligible FULL explanation how to develop through testing at least on a simple example, for example a blog (User, Post, Comments) with full implementation of at least one class. It is just understood that we divide dependencies, create api applications, but when you reach a specific example where data is taken from outside, it is not clear how to test it and whether it is necessary at all.
I came up with a simple example:
- 1. Download the text file employee.txt (in which you find
employee information lines
id ~ first name ~ last name ~ middle name).
- 2. Download the text file deparment.txt (in which you find
lines with information in which department
what employee idEmployee ~ name
- 3. Share the lines in the employee.txt file.
- 4. Share the lines in the deparment.txt file.
- 5. Check the changes in the database and enter (new employee, the last name of the existing person has changed, the department has changed
- 6. Changes to display in the console.
I’m stupid, I can’t figure out where to start exactly by developing through testing?