Hello, dear connoisseurs of Drupal!
Not so long ago, as free time began to study Drupal. The task is primitive - to create a page with a list of news, in the sidebar to display categories. What is done:
- Created a new type of content - News entry
- Created a new dictionary in taxonomy - Web development. Items - PHP, JS, HTML, MYSQL, etc.
- Added a category to News entry
- Installed Views module.
- Created with Views a new page that displays all the News entry. URL - site.name/news
- With the help of Views, I created a block that displays categories in the side bar.
The question is as follows:
- How to make the url type - site.name/news/php / ... when you click on the category. The default is http://site.name/taxonomy/term/11
- How to properly implement the functionality that I described above.
- If in the taxonomy for each item I manually write news / php as a url, it seems that it will not be entirely correct. I would like the taxonomy term to pick up news.
- When I open a post or category - News is not an active menu item. How to fix?
PS: Subject Aberdeen with drupal.org